This dump truck body is designed and built to be a multi purpose vehicle. It can be loaded or unloaded from the rear or either side. We are a custom builder and will be glad to discuss how to build a body for your business.
Standard Body Features:
- 24” Tall drop down sides
- Double Opening (barn type) rear doors
- Bodies go thru a hi-pressure, hi-temp phosphate wash prior to “DuPont” automotive grade primer and “DuPont” acrylic enamel black finish paint.
- Body lights are sealed beam with plug in connections, all wiring harness connections are performed with butt connectors and covered with heat shrink sleeve and encased in plastic loom.
- Cab shield
- Front crossbox 24’ long, 40” Tall, 90” Wide with one or two mid shelves. Also available with saddle box or “saddle “L” style.
- Underbody toolboxes
- Rear 2” hitch receiver
- Electric brake controller with light plug
- Tarp cover with manual crank up.
- Dump-thru power liftgate
Pictures above showing:
12 foot long x 8 foot wide bed
24″ Tall fold down sides & 8 inch board pockets
Rear double doors (barn type) – fold back to sides for dumping
Manual crank-up Trap Cover and 2″ Hitch Receiver