This equipment dealer landscape body is designed for the lawn care equipment dealer to deliver, service and pickup mowers and other equipment.
Standard Body Features:
- 5 Ft. long dovetail with double break at floor to dovetail providing an additional 2” of mower deck clearance. Compare to competition 4 Ft. dovetail with single break. The extra foot of incline allows mowers with low or long overhang to load straight on.
- Ramp springs are custom ordered and built to our specifications to provide improved ease in lifting and lowering of ramp.
- Bodies go thru a hi-pressure, hi-temp phosphate wash prior to “DuPont” automotive grade primer and “DuPont” red acrylic enamel finish paint. Compare to competitors black plain enamel applied directly to the metal. Painting includes complete painting of the underside of body.
- Body lights are sealed beam mounted in rubber. A wiring harness assembly encased in loom with truck lite pigtail connectors provide a weather tight wire assembly.
- Drop down sides (approx. 2 ft. shorter than main floor length).
- 3,500 lb. Split rear ramp, also available in 5,000, 6,000 & 8,000 capacities.
- Rear 2″ hitch receiver (as shown in above picture)
- Underbody toolboxes
- Electric Winch, 4,500 up to 9,000 lb. capacity
- “LED” Lights