Our Select Body Landscape Truck is Designed by Landscapers and Built by Wil-Ro.
We have listened to lawn care professionals and built this landscape body to meet your work requirements. We are a custom builder and understand there may be regional preferences and welcome your comments and suggestions on how to build a body for your business. We can customize this truck body to provide all the features your crew wants from drop down sides and tough headboard with a storage box to lockable trimmer racks, 6 piece rake and shovel holders, to spacious underbody tool boxes, or a water cooler bracket, truck ramp up to 8000 lb capacity.
Standard Body Features:
- 5 Ft. long dovetail with double break at floor to dovetail providing an additional 2” of mower deck clearance. Compare to competition 4 Ft. dovetail with single break. The extra foot of incline allows mowers with low or long overhang to load straight on.
- Ramp springs are custom ordered and built to our specifications to provide improved ease in lifting and lowering of ramp.
- Bodies go thru a hi-pressure, hi-temp phosphate wash prior to “DuPont” automotive grade primer and “DuPont” green acrylic enamel finish paint. Compare to competitors black plain enamel applied directly to the metal. Painting includes complete painting of the underside of body.
- Completely encased wiring harness assembly with truck light pigtail connectors to give a weather tight assembly. Body lights are sealed beam mounted in rubber.
- Headboard storage box
- Drop down sides (approx. 2 ft. shorter than main floor length).
- 3,500 lb. Split rear ramp, also available in 5,000, 6,000 & 8,000 capacities.
- Six piece rake & shovel holder
- TrimmerTrap lockable grass trimmer racks
- Underbody toolboxes